We’re less than a week out from Small Business Saturday, and it’s not too late to start your small business this holiday season!
Have you always dreamed of being your own boss? Maybe you have a hidden talent for baking or crafting. Are you a wizard when it comes to social media management and graphic design? The impacts of COVID have pushed more entrepreneurs into the workforce than ever before. Hardworking and talented business minds are taking the leap to launch their companies, and now is the perfect time. Here are our top 6 reasons why now is the best time to start your small business.
- Turn the things that you are passionate about into profits. By following the trail that you chose to blaze, you will find more fulfillment in your day to day labors. The extra money in a year like this is definitely an added bonus!
- Choose your own hours and work when it’s best for you and your family. With more options to work remote, why not take advantage of the changes to the typical work week and designate your office hours? Choose to schedule your work meetings around family priorities, or work overtime at your own benefit rather than a distant boss.
- Rather than working full-time for someone else or dabbling in small side gigs and part time work, invest in yourself and your future with your own business. The time and energy you put into your company now can only benefit from starting earlier rather than later.
- The Small Business Association offers many free materials for the industry, including free pamphlets, sample posters and social media resources. Learn more at https://www.sba.gov/about-sba/organization/sba-initiatives/small-business-saturday
- The tax benefits are a pretty nice perk! Take the time to research the benefits in your local area, but many banks offer prioritiy to small business ventures as well as tax cuts within the correct programs.
- With The Holiday Markets, you can start your business off at minimal cost with a free business listing online. Sell your products with the support of an organization that prioritizes the success of the vendors that work with us.
Take advantage of the holiday shopping season just in time for Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday! Make this holiday unforgettable, and allow us to support your growing company.